Saturday 19 October 2013

Adidas Copa Mundials White!

It's what everyone over the past few year has been waiting for. Adidas have had many requests that the classic Copa Mundials which were released around 30 years ago, that they have a different colour way. And now it's finally here...



The white colour way is a new way to play in one of the best soccer boots of all time.

I have to say at first I was not a fan although seeing other photos I have changed my mind and I quite like the new design. I do prefer the all black tounge instead of the white because its a hassle to keep clean and makes the boot look shabby.

If you are interested in getting yourself a pair of these you better hurry as Adidas are only shipping  a limited amount so if you don't mind spending £120 on boots I would choose a pair like these as they are one of the best on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment